Friday, June 27, 2014

The Darkest Hour.

          3rd day into this hitch. And the heat is on already. But my recent endeavors seem to have brought in a fresh change of perspective in the eyes of almost everyone who matter over here. And their new perspective, gives me one as well. And when I say this, I know that every individual goes through this phase in life. Some soon, some a little late. Luckily or not, for me, I think I hit home early.
You either love your job or you don't. And if you don't know..well you better sod off. Now! When I take a pause from the present vantage point, I realize that I have had the occasion and opportunity to work with some of the best in this field, and some of the worst, how-much-ever less experience I might have. I often look back and ponder on what I now know, and what I did not know then. There is grief in knowing, let me tell you that. And there is calamity within the cloud of mediocrity too. Although, there is joy in greatness, no matter how personally you have defined it. However, my personal greatness eludes me. The hour before dawn is usually the darkest..
But some say the Mexican drug cartel has a 400 mile long dark tunnel.!
Till Next then
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment