Tuesday, May 24, 2011

8 hours to go…

Hey People…Here I am…yet again…

Just 8 hours before my ‘Advanced’ Drilling Technology end semesters, not willing to study anymore (any at all, actually), my mind drifted from one thought to another. Let me try to recall the thought train…

Drilling – Armageddon (movie based on ‘Advanced’ Drilling) – Good movies – Forrest Gump – Idiot - 3 Idiots – Viru Sahastrabudhhe aka Virus – Frizzy hair – No hair – Raghu-Rajiv – Roadies – Karizma – I don’t have a bike – I will have a bike – Graduation next year – Next year 2012 – How would I like to die – How long would I like to live – Who would I live with till my last – Would the ones I have now, be there then too – Future seems so distant – If only I had a Time Machine -

and on…and on…and on…

Many of you would know exactly what I am talking about…burning the midnight oil a night before an exam only sets your mind into a random-er motion. The thought trails get hazy, and it becomes extremely difficult to concentrate.  You would know you are going through one such whirlpool if you close your eyes for a while…pictures flash at speeds you did not think your mind could process… 2 PM becomes 5 PM in no time… And its really weird how more the speed of the flashing, more you feel sedated… I mean…shouldn’t the mind become alert..!!?

Or maybe not… Human mind is a bitch… and is a real mystery… still every year millions of fools try ‘decoding’ it… I ask, “What is the need to ‘understand an understanding’?”

Can’t, ‘at least’ the human mind be free?

I don’t expect my mind to answer that question anytime soon…there I gave it an ounce of freedom…

Feels good to be sedated…

Till next…Cheerio!

1 comment: